Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Friday, November 11, 2005,
OKAY I`M GONNA FULFILL ELLISE`S WISH.
it`s this weird game thing lah.
Rules- #o1 post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself #02 at the end of your post, list the names of 5 people who you wana next to do this and leave a comment ''you are tagged'' in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.
5 weird/random stuff- x almost no sense of direction at all x eats like a snail x am a glutton, but many wont believe. x i have this super weird bad habit.... x am afraid of heights. totally.
next 5 people- x daisy x danielle x ching yee x mabel x eunice
dont ask the person who ask you to play, or people who already played before.
ELLISE! IT`S DONE LE AHHH.
off to kbox soon~ =)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |